Training Room in Classroom Seating
Training Room in Cluster Seating
Operating Theatre Simulation Lab
Nursing Skills Lab
AED & BCLS Training Room
Academic Staff and Facilities
Our teachers are healthcare professionals in the fields of nursing, pharmacy, infection control, healthcare administration, healthcare quality, etc. They hold professional graduate qualifications and have many years of working experience in the healthcare environment. They are registered with the Committee for Private Education of SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG), Ministry of Education.
The average teacher: student ratio is 1: 30 for a classroom setting. For laboratory skills, the teacher: student ratio is described in the course curriculum documents and is guided by the respective professional bodies’ requirements.
View the full list of teachers at Parkway College here.
Parkway College is equipped with a wide range of training facilities including audio-visual aids to support training:
- 6 classrooms equipped with AV training aids
- 2 Nursing Skills Laboratories
- 1 Optometry Laboratory with a variable camera system to enhance the practical learning experience
- 1 Resuscitation Training Centre for training healthcare professionals and public in resuscitation techniques
- A Clinical Simulation Centre capable of simulating operating theatre, clinical and life threatening scenarios for Straining and assessment purpose
- A Library with access to a wide range reading materials and references.
S/NO. Name of the Room Capacity Floor area Location
Nursing Skills Lab 1 15 43 m² Tower 3 Level 2
2 Nursing Skills Lab 2 15 43 m² Tower 3 Level 2
3 Optometry Lab 20 65 m² Tower 3 Level 2
4 BCLS Room 20 67 m² Tower 3 Level 2
5 Training Room 1 40 66 m² Tower 3 Level 2
6 Training Room 2 40 67 m² Tower 3 Level 2
7 Training Room 3 40 67 m² Tower 3 Level 2
8 Training Room 4 40 67 m² Tower 3 Level 2
9 Training Room 5 40 67 m² Tower 3 Level 2
10 Training Room 6 40 67 m² Tower 3 Level 2