Art of Service Recovery
- Course Description
Occasionally, service lapses can happen even at the most customer centric organisations, and the cost of service failure can be immense. Apart from the instant cost of rectifying the issue, even more symbolic can be the future eroding of revenues and profits emerging from a loss of customers and the adverse impact on the organisation’s reputation. Hence, effective service recovery is not just about addressing the issues and putting things right immediately. It is also about letting customers know how much we care for them and appreciate their support and loyalty.
- Course Objectives
The objective of this course is to highlight the goal of service recovery. Learners will gain the understanding of service breakdowns from a customers’ viewpoint and use the knowledge gained as a competitive tool. The course would help learners to identify key concepts and principles of a service recovery strategy. Learners can identify and implement service recovery plans to win back customers by applying the guidelines in handling service breakdowns.
- Course Outline
• Understanding service recovery
• Service breakdowns from a customers’ viewpoint
• Strategies for service recovery
• Service recovery as a competitive tool
• Guidelines for service recovery
• Critical skills in service recovery
- Course Structure
Duration: 1 day (7 hours)
- Who Should Attend
All frontline staff who deal with customers.
- Certificate Awarded
A “Certificate of Attendance” will be awarded by Parkway College.
- Course Fee
Per participant: S$214
- • Skills Development Funding of $2/hr is available for Singaporeans and Permanent Residents. Listed fees are before funding.
- 1. Fees are inclusive of prevailing Government Goods & Services Tax.
- 2. Parkway College reserves the right to postpone or cancel the courses if minimum enrolment is not met.