Leading High Performance Team
- Course Description
A leader has a key role in leading and ensuring that the team performs at its optimum and achieves a high performance level. This certainly requires an understanding of the success factors and challenges teams faced at different stages of team development. In addition, the leader needs to be equipped with coaching knowledge and skills to maximize team members’ performance and potential in ensuring both the individual’s and organization growth.
Leaders will gain insights into creating a collaborative and positive environment in which team members work effectively and efficiently with each other and also be an effective coach to enhance staff performance and potential.
- Course Objectives
Upon completion of this course, participants should have knowledge and understanding of:
• Cultivating esprit de corps amongst team members to be more effective
• Enhancing team members’ role to ensure organizational outcomes are achieved
• Coaching team members to maximize their true potential
- Course Outline
• Recognize success factors of high-performance teams
• Understand stages of team development so as to apply appropriate interventions
• Different roles of contribution by members of a team
• Adult Learning Principles, Cycle and Styles for coaching adults
• Types of coaching
• Use of Coaching model for performance and development coaching
• Qualities and Skills of a Coach
- Course Structure
Duration: 1 day (7 hours)
- Who Should Attend
• Middle level Managers / Supervisors
- Certificate Awarded
A “Certificate of Attendance” will be awarded by Parkway College.
- Course Fee