Service From The Heart
- Course Description
Customer service in a healthcare environment is critical to the viability of any healthcare related organization. Continued competition for visitors has made customer service programmes a necessity to attract and retain visitors.
Furthermore, customer service in a healthcare-related environment has its own set of challenges in providing healthcare services and patient satisfaction.
- Course Objectives
At the end of the course, participants will be able to provide extra mile service to their customers.
- Course Outline
• Prepare GEMS service by adopting the right mindset and qualities of an excellent service professional.
• Understand the value of GEMS to themselves and organization.
• Identify internal and external customers’ needs and expectations.
• Go beyond first impressions.
• Effective communication with customer.
• Understand the different customer types.
• Identify options and take action to go the extra mile for customer.
• Handle customer complaints and objections in a calm and professional manner.
- Course Structure
Duration: 2 days (14 hours)
- Who Should Attend
All frontline staff who deal with customers.
- Certificate Awarded
A “Certificate of Attendance” will be awarded by Parkway College.
- Course Fee
Per participant: S$342.40
- 1. Fees are inclusive of prevailing Government Goods & Services Tax.
- 2. Parkway College reserves the right to postpone or cancel the courses if minimum enrolment is not met.