Student Pass Application Procedures
Parkway College will assist you in registering for your student pass. Once you receive the registration
acknowledgement slip together with the Offer Letter, you are required to log into SOLAR+ using the Registration
Acknowledgement details to complete the submission process. Online payment of S$30 is required by ICA as
processing fees. This fee is non-refundable regardless of the outcome of the application or if application is withdrawn
after submission. Online payment is by Credit/Debit card or internet banking (Citibank, DBS/POSB/UOB/Amex).
New applications for Student Pass must be submitted at least two months and not more than six months before the course starts.
Applicants are not required to be present in Singapore while their applications are being considered. Hence, no extension of stay will be considered while the applications are under processing.
Parkway College will email successful applicants an IPA (In-Principal-Approval) letter from ICA, and they may enter Singapore to complete the Student Pass formalities.
The following documents are required for collection of Student Pass at ICA.
- In-principle approval (IPA) letter for Student's Pass. In the IPA letter, ICA may request some applicants to furnish additional documents in support of the application, where necessary.
- Valid Passport and a copy of the personal particulars page
- Embarkation/Disembarkation Card
- Recent passport-sized colour photograph, taken against white background
- Medical Report (ICA) and original copy of the Laboratory Report
- The printout of Student Pass application e-Forms (16, V36A, V39S and V36, where applicable) submitted through SOLAR+ and duly signed by the applicant
- Issuance fee of S$60 is required for every pass that is issued. Payment can either be made online with Credit/Debit card or internet banking (Citibank, DBS/POSB/UOB/ Amex) or at the self-service kiosk at ICA Building (1st level C eLobby) by eNets or Cashcard. An additional fee of S$30 for a single entry visa and S$30 for multiple entry visas may be applicable.