Parkway College constantly seeks to make the student study and stay here in Singapore an enriching experience. The Student Affairs looks into student matters such as providing student advisory and counseling services, organizing career talks and social gatherings.
We also provide the students with the following service:
- Orientation - we conduct an orientation for new local and international students a week before the term starts. The students are briefed on the rules and policies of Parkway College and how to cope with living in Singapore.
- Learning skills support - Access Student Portal for learning skills support facilities.
- Library - Provides academic information resources and services.
- Academic records - Obtaining an official academic record of your studies.
- Student ID cards - Your key to a host of services at Parkway College. You are required to obtain a student ID card which identifies you as a Parkway College student.
- Student Affairs - The first point of contact for information on administrative and other student matters.
- Counselling service - Available for confidential consultation about any issues or concerns.
- Health service - Medical and health services offered to Parkway College students via theStudent Medical Insurance Scheme.
- Alumni - When you graduate you will automatically become a member of Parkway College alumni.
- Lost property - Please refer to Student Affairs for lost property enquiries