International Payment (Flywire)
Parkway College of Nursing and Allied Health has partnered with Flywire to streamline the international payment process. Flywire allows you to pay securely from any country and any bank, typically in your home currency.
By making your payment with Flywire you can:
• Track your payments from start to finish
• Save on bank fees and exchange rates
• Contact their multilingual customer support team with any questions, day or night
Parkway College of Nursing and Allied Health has partnered with Flywire to offer an innovative and streamlined way to make a payment from your home country. Founded by a former international student, Flywire’s mission is to save money for international students and their families that would otherwise be lost on bank fees and unfavorable foreign exchange rates.
WHY USE FLYWIRE?
Flywire allows you to pay from almost any country offering excellent foreign exchange rates and no hidden fees. You will be able to track the progress of your payment online and receive email and text alerts each step of the way. Multilingual customer support via
phone, chat and email is available 24×7 if you need assistance with your payment.
FLYWIRE CUSTOMER SUPPORT INFORMATION
Phone: +61 (2) 800 69 729
No matter your time zone, you will have a dedicated multilingual customer support team available to you via live chat, email and phone to answer any of your questions.
HOW TO MAKE A PAYMENT
1. Go to parkwaycollege.flywire.com. Enter your payment amount and country of origin.
2. Create your account or log into your existing Flywire account, then enter some basic information to initiate your payment booking.
3. Follow the instructions provided to send funds to Flywire. For debit/credit card payments, enter your card details online to complete your payment in your home currency.
Note: Additional local payment options may be available depending on the country you are paying from.
4. Track your payment by logging into your Flywire account at any time. Receive text and email status updates each step of the way, including a confirmation when your payment has been delivered to your institution