Be a Leader
- Course Description
In today’s environment, we need leaders who are able to influence others to get things done. Effective leaders are able to focus on different things in response to the changing needs of the situation and people. By leveraging on strengths and contributions of all members, leaders are able to achieve better results.
In this course, participants will apply appropriate leadership style and set goals to develop higher level of leadership effectiveness.
- Course Objectives
• Understand what leadership is about
• Gain self-awareness of leadership preferences
• Select 2-3 behaviours to enable you to be a more effective leader
• Move from being transactional to a transformational leader
• Leverage on your leadership preferences so that you contribute to the leadership role appropriately
• Adopt appropriate leadership models to guide your leadership actions
- Course Outline
• Manager versus Leader
• Who and Why of Leadership
• Foundation of leadership
• Developing the leader within you
• Leadership models
- Course Structure
Duration: 1 day (7 hours)
- Who Should Attend
Middle level Managers / Supervisors
- Certificate Awarded
A “Certificate of Attendance” will be awarded by Parkway College.
- Course Fee