- Course Description
This course aims to introduce learners to the expectations of a supervisor / team leader, and equips the learners with the knowledge and skills to communicate effectively and problem-solve.
- Course Objectives
At the end of the course, the learner will be able to:
- • Apply personal strengths and align personal values in order to be an effective team leader / supervisor
- • Know the roles of a supervisor and be able to model appropriate leadership behaviours
- • Communicate effectively as a team leader
- • Apply critical thinking and analytical skills for problem solving
- Course Structure
Duration: 4 days (34 hours)
- Who Should Attend
• Executives, Senior Executives
• Assistant Managers, Managers, Nurse Managers
• Staff Nurses, Senior Staff Nurses
• Assistant Nurse Clinicians, Nurse Clinicians
• Allied Health Professionals, Senior Allied Health Professionals
• Newly Promoted Junior Supervisors
- Certificate Awarded
Upon successful completion and assessment of the course, participants will receive a formal recognition through the award of a Statement(s) of Attainment (SOA).
The SOA is a nationally recognised qualification indicating the participant’s ability or competence in a particular area. This means that the participant is certified by SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) as being able to perform a task appropriate to his/her occupational level and work demands.
The number of SOAs received for the successful completion of this course is 2.
- Course Fee
Per Participant: S$1,177.00
Course Title Full Course Fee SC / SPR SMEs / SCs ≥ 40 years old WTS Develop Self S$1,177.00 S$627.00 S$187.00 S$132.00
SPR: Singapore Permanent Resident
SME: Small Medium Enterprise
WTS: Workfare Training Support Scheme
- 1. Fees are inclusive of prevailing Goods & Services Tax.
- 2. Parkway College reserves the right to postpone or cancel the courses if minimum enrolment is not met.
• Skills Development Funding* (SDF) is available for Singapore Citizens (SC) and Permanent Residents (SPR).
• SkillsFuture Credit** is eligible to be utilised for this course.
*SDF is subjected to SSG approval otherwise full fee will apply. Individual and company-sponsored candidates may apply. Please refer to SSG website for more information at http://www.ssg-wsg.gov.sg/
**All Singaporeans aged 25 and above can use their $500 SkillsFuture Credit from the government to pay for a wide range of approved skills-related courses. Visit the SkillsFuture Credit website www.skillsfuture.sg/credit to choose from the courses available on the SkillsFuture Credit course directory.
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
Refer to FAQ Page.