Effective Management & Delegation of Work
- Course Description
As managers, do you feel overwhelmed by work? With effective planning and delegation, managers can be freed to spend time on managerial responsibilities. To achieve this, managers need to know how to plan, determine what can be delegated and create a delegation plan.
In this course, participants learn how to plan their work in a more effective manner and delegate effectively to motivate and develop staff.
- Course Objectives
Upon completion of this course, participants should have knowledge and understanding of:
• Improving their use of time through planning prioritisation and organisation of work.
• Understanding emotions of staff’s acceptance of delegated work
• Applying proper techniques to delegating work effectively to staff.
- Course Outline
• Effective planning and work organization
• Identify right person for delegation
• Conduct delegation discussion effectively
• Follow up to ensure success
• Overcome barriers to delegation
- Course Structure
Duration: 1 day (7 hours)
- Who Should Attend
Middle Level Managers / Supervisors
- Certificate Awarded
A “Certificate of Attendance” will be awarded by Parkway College.
- Course Fee