Enhance Team Performance
- Course Description
Enhance Team Performance
This course equips learners with the competencies to monitor the progress of team plans and drive team performance, evaluate performance and determine current and future skills gaps of the team, and translate these gaps into learning plans to improve overall team capability.
- Course Objectives
At the end of the course, the learner will be able to:
- • Develop team plans and communicate team plans and targets to individual team member
- • Monitor team and team members’ progress, and motivate performance
- • Evaluate performance, and determine current and future skills gaps between the team and individual members
- • Translate these gaps into learning plans to improve overall team capability
- Course Structure
Duration: 5.5 days (44 hours)
- Who Should Attend
• Executives, Senior Executives
• Assistant Managers, Managers, Nurse Managers
• Staff Nurses, Senior Staff Nurses
• Assistant Nurse Clinicians, Nurse Clinicians
• Allied Health Professionals, Senior Allied Health Professionals
• Newly Promoted Junior Supervisors
- Certificate Awarded
Upon successful completion and assessment of the course, participants will receive a formal recognition through the award of a Statement(s) of Attainment (SOA).
The SOA is a nationally recognised qualification indicating the participant’s ability or competence in a particular area. This means that the participant is certified by SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) as being able to perform a task appropriate to his/her occupational level and work demands.
The number of SOAs received for the successful completion of this course is 3.
- Course Fee
Per Participant: S$1,765.50
Course Title Full Course Fee SC / SPR SMEs / SCs ≥ 40 years old WTS Enhance Team Performance S$1,765.50 S$940.50 S$280.50 S$198.00
SPR: Singapore Permanent Resident
SME: Small Medium Enterprise
WTS: Workfare Training Support Scheme
- 1. Fees are inclusive of prevailing Goods & Services Tax.
- 2. Parkway College reserves the right to postpone or cancel the courses if minimum enrolment is not met.
• Skills Development Funding* (SDF) is available for Singapore Citizens (SC) and Permanent Residents (SPR).
• SkillsFuture Credit** is eligible to be utilised for this course.
*SDF is subjected to SSG approval otherwise full fee will apply. Individual and company-sponsored candidates may apply. Please refer to SSG website for more information at http://www.ssg-wsg.gov.sg/
**All Singaporeans aged 25 and above can use their $500 SkillsFuture Credit from the government to pay for a wide range of approved skills-related courses. Visit the SkillsFuture Credit website www.skillsfuture.sg/credit to choose from the courses available on the SkillsFuture Credit course directory.
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
Refer to FAQ Page.