- Course Description
Changes are inevitable and the pace of change is accelerating. The ability to lead change is highly valued as we live in a world of changes. An effective leader needs to be adaptable and able to influence change in his team. In this course, participants learn the stages of change and techniques to be a successful change agent.
- Course Objectives
Upon completion of the course, participants should have knowledge and understanding of:
• The phrases of change and what you can do about it
• Reasons for resistance to change and how to overcome them
• Learn the change management model
• Learn how to prepare and implement change successfully
- Course Outline
• Forces of Change
• Phrases of Change
• Reasons for Resistance
• Framework for Change
• Stages of Change
- Course Structure
Duration: 1 day (7 hours)
- Who Should Attend
Middle Level Managers / Supervisors
- Certificate Awarded
A “Certificate of Attendance” will be awarded by Parkway College.
- Course Fee
Per Participant: S$299.60Notes:
- 1. Fees are inclusive of prevailing Goods & Services Tax.
- 2. Parkway College reserves the right to postpone or cancel the course if minimum enrolment is not met.