Learning Unit 3: Drive Team Performance
- Course Description
Learning Unit (LU) 3: Drive Team Performance
This course equips learners with the competencies to monitor the progress of team plans and drive team performance, evaluate performance and determine current and future skills gaps of the team, and translate these gaps into learning plans to improve overall team capability.
At the end of the learning unit, the learner will be able to:
- • Develop team plans and communicate team plans and targets to individual team member
- • Monitor team and team members’ progress, and motivate performance
- • Evaluate performance, and determine current and future skills gaps between the team and individual members
- • Translate these gaps into learning plans to improve overall team capability
- Course Structure
Duration: 5.5 days (44 hours)
- Who Should Attend
• Executives, Senior Executives
• Assistant Managers, Managers, Nurse Managers
• Staff Nurses, Senior Staff Nurses
• Assistant Nurse Clinicians, Nurse Clinicians
• Allied Health Professionals, Senior Allied Health Professionals
• Newly Promoted Junior Supervisors
- Certificate Awarded
Upon successful completion and assessment of each learning unit, participants will receive a formal recognition through the award of a Statement(s) of Attainment (SOA).
The SOA is a nationally recognised qualification indicating the participant’s ability or competence in a particular area. This means that the participant is certified by SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) as being able to perform a task appropriate to his/her occupational level and work demands.
The number of SOAs received for the successful completion of this learning unit is 3.
- Course Fee
Per Participant: S$1,765.50 (LU 3: Drive Team Performance)
Course Titles Full Course Fee SC / SPR SMEs / SCs ≥ 40 years old WTS Total Fees S$4,708.00 S$2,508.00 S$748.00 S$528.00 Develop Self S$1,177.00 S$627.00 S$187.00 S$132.00 Build a Team S$1,177.00 S$627.00 S$187.00 S$132.00 Drive Team Performance S$1,765.50 S$940.50 S$280.50 S$198.00 Execute Change S$588.50 S$313.50 S$93.50 S$66.00
SPR: Singapore Permanent Resident
SME: Small Medium Enterprise
WTS: Workfare Training Support Scheme
- 1. Fees are inclusive of prevailing Goods & Services Tax.
- 2. Parkway College reserves the right to postpone or cancel the courses if minimum enrolment is not met.
• Skills Development Funding* (SDF) is available for Singapore Citizens (SC) and Permanent Residents (SPR).
• SkillsFuture Credit** is eligible to be utilised for this course.
*SDF is subjected to SSG approval otherwise full fee will apply. Individual and company-sponsored candidates may apply. Please refer to SSG website for more information at http://www.ssg-wsg.gov.sg/
**All Singaporeans aged 25 and above can use their $500 SkillsFuture Credit from the government to pay for a wide range of approved skills-related courses. Visit the SkillsFuture Credit website www.skillsfuture.sg/credit to choose from the courses available on the SkillsFuture Credit course directory.
- About the WSQ Advanced Certificate in Team Leadership Programme
The full course aims to prepare participants to take on junior supervisory positions. Participants will acquire mainly procedural knowledge, with elements of abstraction and theory in leadership, people management and managerial approaches. They will also be able to use a significant degree of judgement, engage in some planning and allocation of resources, as well as guide others, under general supervisor.
At the end of the programmes, participants will:
• Be able to appreciate their individual strengths and know how to apply their strengths towards becoming an effective team leader / supervisor
• Know the roles of a supervisor and be able to model appropriate leadership behaviours
• Be able to communicate effectively as a team leader
• Be able to apply critical thinking and analytical skills for problem solving
• Be able to build a team and develop the capabilities of the team
• Be able to build effective working relationships within the team
• Be able to build effective working relationships with external stakeholders
• Be able to develop team plans that are aligned to and support organisational plans
• Be able to monitor progress of team plan and drive team performance
• Be able to contribute towards continuous improvement efforts at the team and organisational levels
Upon successful completion and assessment of all four learning units, participants will also receive a formal recognition through the award of the WSQ Advanced Certificate in Team Leadership.
The WSQ Advanced Certificate in Team Leadership is a nationally recognised qualification indicating that the participants are able to apply and contextualise leadership and people management skills and knowledge in a range of work activities.
The full course structure is:
Learning Unit (LU) Duration SOA Awarded Total: 112 hours (14 days) 8 LU1: Develop Self 32 hours (4 days) 2 LU2: Build a Team 24 hours (3 days) 2 LU3: Drive Team Performance 44 hours (5.5 days) 3 LU4: Execute Change 12 hours (1.5 days) 1
For enquiries on the course, please contact us with the Enquiry Form.
For enquiries on SSG Funding, please visit SSG website at http://www.ssg-wsg.gov.sg