Managing Difficult Customer’s Situation
- Course Description
With rising customers’ expectation on service level, the challenge to satisfy them is ever increasing. Chances of meeting irate or frustrated customer may be more likely, putting frontline staff to the test frequently. To remain passionate in the course of duty, it will require certain skills to respond to customers in a professional manner.
- Course Objectives
This course aims to provide insights through understanding the customer and situation and engaging skills to handle them professionally. Participants will also learn how to manage their emotions when dealing with difficult customer situation.
- Course Outline
• Identify and understand unique customer situation
• Differentiate between difficult and upset customer
• Understand customer to manage them professionally
• Respond appropriately through effective communication
• Use verbal softeners and comforting phrases to show empathy
• Engage skills to diffuse difficult customer situation
• Manage own emotions
- Course Structure
Duration: 1 day (7 hours)
- Who Should Attend
All frontline staff who deal with customers
- Certificate Awarded
A “Certificate of Attendance” will be awarded by Parkway College.
- Course Fee