Course Preview for Bachelor of Science (Hons) Diagnostic Radiography & Imaging
18 July 2019, Thursday (6:15pm – 8:00pm)
6.30pm Introduction to Programme
Do you enjoy working with both people and technology?
Diagnostic Radiographers work and communicate with people of all ages and backgrounds to deliver patient care using state-of-the-art equipment. An interest in the sciences is essential as you will learn a lot about anatomy, technology, disease and injuries. You will also develop your people skills as caring for patients is at the heart of what radiographers do.
Join an interesting and rewarding career that puts you at the centre of patient care.
If you are keen to embark on a challenging yet fulfilling career as a radiographer, join us for the course preview to find out more! Education sponsorships for the Bachelor of Science (Honours) Diagnostic Radiography and Imaging 2019 intake are available for Singapore Citizens and SPR. (*T&C apply)
Application opens from 2 January 2019 and closes on 31 July 2019.
Register now to attend our Course Preview to find out more!
About the Bachelor of Science (Honours) Diagnostic Radiography and Imaging course
Parkway College’s Bachelor of Science (Honours) Diagnostic Radiography and Imaging Programme is aimed at preparing suitably qualified individuals to pursue a career in diagnostic radiography and medical imaging, which has good career prospects in Singapore and overseas. The degree is awarded by the University of Hertfordshire, United Kingdom.
The Bachelor of Science (Honours) Diagnostic Radiography and Imaging is a recognised qualification for the registration of Diagnostic Radiographers, as listed in the Schedule of Recognised Qualification by the Allied Health Professions Council (AHPC).
• Course duration: 36 months on full-time basis
• Course commencement date: 16 September 2019
• Registration closing date: 31 July 2019
Candidates must be a Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident, and be 18 years and above, and meet the Academic and Health Requirements to apply.
• A minimum of 5 GCE ‘O’ level passes with English, Mathematics and Science, and GCE ‘A’ level (or equivalent) with at least one science at A level, with an overall UCAS Tariff System score of 280
• A minimum of 5 GCE ‘O’ level passes with English, Mathematics and Science, and a Degree or Polytechnic Diploma in the science field, with at least a GPA of 2.0
We regret that candidates under the Polytechnic Foundation Programme (PFP) are not eligible to apply for the programme.
Due to the unique requirements of healthcare professions, all applicants should be free from physical handicap and are required to undergo medical examination before they can be enrolled into the programme.
While not exhaustive, the following conditions may result in non-acceptance into the programme – HBsAG positive / Hepatitis B carrier, Positive Hepatitis C antibody, Positive HIV antibody, Acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS) carrier.
How to make an application:
If you have decided that this is the course for you, you may also wish to submit your application during the Course Preview itself.
To apply for the course at the course preview, please bring along the list of documents:
1. Completed application form.
2. Personal statement.
3. One passport-sized photograph (recently taken) attached to application form.
4. Original and photocopy of NRIC.
5. Original and photocopy of GCE ‘O’ level certificate.
6. Original and photocopy of GCE ‘A’ level certificate OR Diploma certificate and transcript.
7. Application fee of S$214.00 (non-refundable processing fee)
– payable preferably by credit card (Visa or Mastercard) or debit card.
– If you do not have a credit card, you may pay in cash.
You will be asked to provide the photocopies of the application documents when you arrive at the event venue. Applicants with incompete or missing documents may be asked to complete their application at Parkway College.
Selection Panel Interview
• Candidates are required to attend and pass a selection panel interview before they can be enrolled into the programme.
• The panel interview will take place after the submission of the Application Form and required documents. Successful candidates will proceed to under go medical examination and submit a medical examination report.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please fill the enquiry form at https://www.parkwaycollege.edu.sg/course/bachelor-of-science-honours-diagnostic-radiography-and-imaging/
Registration Terms & Conditions
By registering for this event, you will be added to our mailing list to receive information on the event and course that you have registered.
Can I bring a guest?
You may bring your colleagues, friends or family members to the preview. Please register a ticket for your guest under your name as well.
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Please alight at Orchard MRT Station and walk along Mount Elizabeth Road, between Lucky Plaza and Paragon Shopping Centre. Parking is available at MEMC Carpark and parking rates apply.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Please show either a printed ticket or flash the ticket on your mobile phone.
Can I update or cancel my registration?
Please update your registration details and status via EventBrite.
Is my registration ticket transferrable?
Interested parties may obtain a new ticket on EventBrite.
May international candidates apply for the course?
Candidates must be a Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident. Student Pass application is not available for international candidates and sponsorship scheme is not available for international candidates.