Course Preview for Bachelor of Science (Hons) Diagnostic Radiography & Imaging
12 June 2020, Monday
6.30pm Introduction to Programme
Do you enjoy working with both people and technology?
Diagnostic Radiographers work and communicate with people of all ages and backgrounds to deliver patient care using state-of-the-art equipment. An interest in the sciences is essential as you will learn a lot about anatomy, technology, disease and injuries. You will also develop your people skills as caring for patients is at the heart of what radiographers do.
Join an interesting and rewarding career that puts you at the centre of patient care.
If you are keen to embark on a challenging yet fulfilling career as a radiographer, join us for the course preview to find out more! Education sponsorships for the Bachelor of Science (Honours) Diagnostic Radiography and Imaging 2020 intake are available for Singapore Citizens and SPR. (*T&C apply)
Application opens from 2 January 2020 and closes on 3 July 2020.
Register now to attend our Course Preview to find out more!
About the Bachelor of Science (Honours) Diagnostic Radiography and Imaging course
Parkway College’s Bachelor of Science (Honours) Diagnostic Radiography and Imaging Programme is aimed at preparing suitably qualified individuals to pursue a career in diagnostic radiography and medical imaging, which has good career prospects in Singapore and overseas. The degree is awarded by the University of Hertfordshire, United Kingdom.
The Bachelor of Science (Honours) Diagnostic Radiography and Imaging is a recognised qualification for the registration of Diagnostic Radiographers, as listed in the Schedule of Recognised Qualification by the Allied Health Professions Council (AHPC).
• Course duration: 36 months on full-time basis
• Course commencement date: 14 September 2020
• Registration closing date: 3 July 2020
Candidates must be a Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident, and be 18 years and above, and meet the Academic and Health Requirements to apply.
For ‘A’ Level Graduates:
• Minimum of 5 GCE ‘O’ level passes with English, Mathematics and Science, AND
• GCE ‘A’ level (or equivalent) with at least one Science at ‘A’ level, with an overall UCAS Tariff System score of 120*
For Diploma/Degree Holders:
• Minimum of 5 GCE ‘O’ level passes with English, Mathematics and Science, OR
• Completion of Polytechnic Foundation Programme with at least C+ for English modules , AND
• Degree or Polytechnic Diploma in the Science field, with at least a GPA of 2.5*
The following can be accepted in place of GCE ‘O’ level English:
IELTS – Minimum overall score of 7.0 across all components.
* Applicants who do not meet the academic requirements will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
Due to the unique requirements of healthcare professions, all applicants should be free from physical handicap and are required to undergo medical examination before they can be enrolled into the programme.
While not exhaustive, the following conditions may result in non-acceptance into the programme – HBsAG positive / Hepatitis B carrier, Positive Hepatitis C antibody, Positive HIV antibody, Acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS) carrier.
How to make an application:
If you have decided that this is the course for you, you may submit your online application to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
1. Completed application form.
2. Personal statement.
3. One passport-sized photograph (recently taken) attached to application form.
5. GCE ‘O’ level certificate AND transcripts
6. GCE ‘A’ level certificate OR Diploma certificate AND transcript.
An appointment will be scheduled with you for you to provide the original copies of the application documents (for verification purposes) when the college resumes normal operation after the circuit breaker measures.
Early-bird Sign-up Incentive
Early-bird Applicants who submit their duly completed application documents will enjoy a $1,500 discount* off the tuition fee! *Terms and conditions apply.
Selection Panel Interview
• Candidates are required to attend and pass a selection panel interview before they can be enrolled into the programme.
• The panel interview will take place after the submission of the Application Form and required documents. Successful candidates will proceed to under go medical examination and submit a medical examination report.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please fill the enquiry form at https://www.parkwaycollege.edu.sg/course/bachelor-of-science-honours-diagnostic-radiography-and-imaging/
Registration Terms & Conditions
By registering for this event, you will be added to our mailing list to receive information on the event and course that you have registered.
Can I update or cancel my registration?
Please update your registration details and status via EventBrite.
May international candidates apply for the course?
Candidates must be a Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident. Student Pass application is not available for international candidates and sponsorship scheme is not available for international candidates.