Course Preview for Diploma in Nursing
18 January 2019, Friday (6:00pm – 8:00pm)
6.30pm Introduction to Diploma in Nursing Course
Do you want to make a difference in the lives of others?
If helping others is your passion and calling, switch to Nursing!
Nurses are highly-skilled professionals that not just help patients recover both physically and mentally, Nurses also play many roles – an educator, an advocate, a life-saver. With the various career tracks that you can specialise in, nursing is one of the most versatile and promising careers in Singapore and worldwide.
Are you looking for a rewarding and meaningful career?
If you are keen to embark on a challenging yet fulfilling career as a Nurse, full sponsorships for the Diploma in Nursing April 2019 intake are available for Singapore Citizens and SPR. (*T&C apply)
Application opens from 2 January 2019 and closes on 15 February 2019.
Register now to attend our Course Preview to find out more!
About the Diploma in Nursing course
Parkway College’s Diploma in Nursing Programme is designed to provide students with sound and valuable educational experiences in Nursing that will prepare them to be competent nurses in various healthcare settings.
• Course duration: 36 months on full-time basis
• Course commencement date: 29 April 2019
• Registration closing date: 15 February 2019
• Sponsorship interview date: 19 February 2019
Who Should Attend
• GCE ‘O’ level graduates who wants to pursue a career in the field of Nursing
• Enrolled nurses who want to upgrade themselves
• Mid-career switchers who want to pursue Nursing as a career
• International candidates with equivalent high school qualification
All candidates must meet one of the following Academic requirements:
• Secondary school leaver with a minimum of 5 GCE “O” level credits in English, Mathematics, Science and 2 other subjects OR
• Enrolled nurse with GPA of 3.0 or higher / Higher Nitec in Nursing Cert OR
• Enrolled nurse with 3 years post-enrolment work experience and a bridging course certificate acquired from Nanyang Polytechnic or Ngee Ann Polytechnic OR
• International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) OR
• International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma OR
• Applicants with other international educational qualifications may refer to the table.
All applicants must be certified fit by medical practitioners to pursue the course and pass the medical examination in order to meet health requirements as stipulated on Parkway College website.
Please register below: (You will be directed to EventBrite to complete your registration)
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please fill the enquiry form at https://www.parkwaycollege.edu.sg/course/diploma-in-nursing/
Registration Terms & Conditions
By registering for this event, you will be added to our mailing list to receive information on the event and course that you have registered.
Can I bring a guest?
You may bring your colleagues, friends or family members to the preview. Please register a ticket for your guest under either General Admission or Accompanying Guest.
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Parkway College is located at the former HDB centre, next to Bukit Merah Town Centre. Nearest MRT station: Redhill/Tiong Bahru (Feeder bus required). Parking is available at Surbana One Basement/Multi-Storey Carpark and parking rates apply.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Please show either a printed ticket or flash the ticket on your mobile phone.
Can I update or cancel my registration?
Please update your registration details and status via EventBrite.
Is my registration ticket transferrable?
Interested parties may obtain a new ticket on EventBrite.
May international candidates apply for the course?
Yes, please visit the website for more information at https://www.parkwaycollege.edu.sg/course/diploma-in-nursing/ . Sponsorship scheme is not available for international candidates.