Art of Service Recovery
- Course Description
Occasionally, service challenges can happen even at the most customer-centric organisations and the cost of service failure can be immense. Apart from the instant cost of rectifying the issue, even more symbolic can be the future eroding of revenues and profits emerging from a loss of customers and the adverse impact on the organisation’s reputation.
Hence, understanding effective ways to respond to service challenges is not just about addressing the issues and putting things right immediately. It is also converting customers into advocates of the organisation.
- Course Objectives
Learners will gain the understanding of service challenges from a customers’ viewpoint and use the knowledge gained as a competitive tool. The course would help learners to identify key concepts and principles of a service challenge strategy. Learners can identify and implement service recovery plans to win back customers by applying the guidelines in handling service challenges.
- Course Outline
• Identify triggers that may lead to service challenges
• Understand and apply the 3Ks when preparing for a service challenge
• Adopt service recovery procedures in accordance to organisational guidelines when responding to service challenges
• Understand the escalation steps in service challenges
• Adopt strategies to resolve service challenges
- Course Structure
Duration: 1 day (8 hours)
- Who Should Attend
All customer-facing staff
- Certificate Awarded
A “Certificate of Attendance” will be awarded by Parkway College.
- Course Fee