- Develop Team Capabilities
- Course Description
This course focuses on the manager as a people developer. It equips the learner with the knowledge and skills to identify capability gaps, and to build team capacity and capability through the development of junior supervisors and team leaders. Learners will be equipped with the knowledge and skills to be effective mentors and coaches to younger subordinates, and to be able to develop these subordinates to achieve departmental goals and objectives.
- Course Objectives
At the end of the course, the learner will be able to:
- • Coach junior staff to improve performance
- • Develop junior staff to their full potential
- Course Structure
Contact hours: 24 hours
E-learning: 3 hours
Assessment: 1.5 hours
Total duration: 28.5 hours
- Who Should Attend
- • Managers, Senior Managers
- • Nurse Managers, Senior Nurse Managers, Assistant Directors of Nursing
- • Allied Health Professionals, Senior Allied Health Professionals
- • Newly promoted supervisors
- Certificate Awarded
Upon successful completion and assessment of the course, participants will receive a formal recognition through the award of a Statement(s) of Attainment (SOA).
The SOA is a nationally recognised qualification indicating the participant’s ability or competence in a particular area. This means that the participant is certified by SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) as being able to perform a task appropriate to his/her occupational level and work demands.
The number of SOA received for the successful completion of this course is 1.
- Course Fee
Per Participant: S$674.10
- Fees are inclusive of prevailing Goods & Services Tax.
- Parkway College reserves the right to postpone or cancel the courses if minimum enrolment is not met.
- • SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) course fee funding is available for Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents.
- • SkillsFuture Credit* is eligible to be utilised for this course.
*All Singaporeans aged 25 and above can use their $500 SkillsFuture Credit from the government to pay for a wide range of approved skills-related courses. Visit the SkillsFuture Credit website www.skillsfuture.sg/credit to choose from the courses available on the SkillsFuture Credit course directory.
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
Refer to FAQ Page.